The SALTIST Saltwater Trolling Rods are Designed with Southeast Troller in mind but the rods cross over into other saltwater fisheries where trolling is key. Built with quality ALPS Roller Guides on top and stripper for years of rugged use. A unique Triangle Shaped Powerlift Grip can take heavy pressures with comfort. Stylish Aluminum Gimbal is decorated with laser etched Daiwa logo. With a Removable Butt Cap the rods can be fished in or out of a gimbal. The rods are built in two lengths 5′ 6″ and 6′. With three different bends, the line of rods are tailored for each troller’s needs. If trolling is part of your game, you owe yourself a look at the SALTIST Saltwater Trolling Rods where quality construction and high performance meet.
– Trolling Rod with ALPS Roller Guides on Top with Stripper Guide
– Triangle shaped Powerlift Grip for Extra Comfort
– Aluminum Gimbal Butt with D-VEC Laser Etched Logo + Removable Butt Cap
– Water Type: Saltwater
– Technique: Trolling
– Length: 6’0″
– Number of Pieces: 1
– Power: Medium
– Action: Fast
– Line Rating: 20-50 lbs.
– Lure Rating: N/A
– Guide Type: ALPS Roller Guides on Top with Stripper Guide
– Blank Materal: N/A
– Handle Material: Triangle shaped Powerlift Grip for Extra Comfort
– Number of Guides: 7